View Single Post
11-16-2010   #24 (permalink)
PedroRomero
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Level: E
Guild: Hardcore

Grandison made it to the cafeteria with the crowd. That also meant that the line had grown by then. He really didn't feel like waiting.

"Sheesh! That line sure is long!"

Grandison was startled and looked to his side and saw that it was Van, the kid from class. When did he get there? Grandison didn't even know the other boy had followed him.

"Yeah," Grandison said.

Van walked toward the line and Grandison followed because there wasn't anything else he could do. He had to eat especially since he basically skipped breakfast. He had regretted that an hour ago when his stomach kept growling loudly during the pop quiz.

"That Kuttsuki is so loud," Van was saying when Grandison finally tuned into the conversation.

"Who?"

"The student council president," he motioned over to the side of the cafeteria where a strange girl was talking to the janitor and another girl. "She isn't so bad... all of the time. But that Janitor must be bad news. He brings out the worst in all of the students."

"You can't mean that," Grandison said. He didn't really care about the conversation but it seemed polite.

"Yeah I do. You'll see. Stay away from that janitor. He's bad influence. You'll get bad grades and have poor performance. Stick with me I won't let you down."

Grandison didn't want to point out the obvious flaw in that argument. That Kuttsuki was obviously close to the janitor and not only did she likely have decent grades but she was the student council president. Still, Grandison decided not to argue against it.

"Ok."

He crossed Kuttsuki, the janitor, and the extra girl off of his list (whatever list that was). They were not fit to be graced by his presence.