View Single Post
11-16-2010   #17 (permalink)
PedroRomero
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Level: E
Guild: Hardcore

When Grandison had class Derf watched for a little bit but he figured the young Yuley would be fine on his own for a little. With that the Sprite went to explore the area and make a mental map of the new school layout so that if Grandison got lost he'd be able to help him. Unfortunately, Derf became lost himself and was never seen again....

The lunch bell rang and Grandison stood up quickly ready to leave, but the quick movement made him a little dizzy. He sat down again in order to regain his bearings.

"Hey, you must be pretty hungry," the student next to him commented.

Grandison looked up at the older teen who was now observing him with a smirk.

"Either that or you're pretty weak." The other student made a show of picking up Grandison's thing wrist and then dropping it back onto the table.

"Absolutely no muscle," the youth tsked.

Grandison's eyes narrowed into a glare but the other seemed to not notice.

"Don't worry. I'll protect you and show you the ropes. I know you're new here but I'm a 2nd year so stick with me and you'll be fine. I'm Van," the kid stuck his hand out.

Grandison ignored the outstretched hand and stood again, ready to leave the room. He didn't know what that kid was going on about. He certainly didn't need protection. He'd been fine the entire time he's been at the school with nobody to help him. Grandison put his bag over his shoulder and left the room along with the other students. He followed the crowd to where he figured the cafeteria was now situated in.