Thread: Hogwash
View Single Post
11-16-2010   #11 (permalink)
Sandrie
ahhhhh wait
Special
Games
MabinogiDungeon Fighter OnlineDragon SagaDragon Nest
Awards Most Valuable DivisionAdmin AwardMost Valuable StaffMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond reputeSandrie has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Sandrie
Class: ~ lt_sorcerer
Level: e

Laila was munching on an apple on her way to class. So far today, nothing has happened, which was an achievement in her book. Of course, it's only the first class of the day, so she still has a long way to go.

She popped into a classroom, but after noticing that this wasn't where she was supposed to be, she quickly ran out, her face a little red.

"Stupid changing hallway crap. I'll never be on time if I have to keep wandering around-"

In the distance, she could see what appeared to be a large amount of ice needles aimed at a teacher. Laila gulped as the kid single-handedly made the teacher break down into tears while he nonchalantly drinking a bottle of milk, and was walking towards Laila.
"Okay, I know I should say something, but I really gotta be careful..."
She took another bite of her apple and tried not to make eye contact while passing by.