Thread: Hogwash
View Single Post
11-16-2010   #8 (permalink)
Dani
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger
Level: E

Kai laughed, "Okay okay no more nicknames, Princess Yuley. But is your little brother really that incompetent? For someone to make sure he's safe every given second... Damn." He crossed his arms.

"That damn Ludovic. He's changing the school around again. If this effects my attendance--"

"My my aren't we the model student," Kai was still smiling like always, "Too bad Ludo will always be a step ahead of you. I bet these complex mazes he makes everyday were made just to make your perfect attendance rot in a ditch!"

Kai picked up the mop from the ground and started walking off, "Well later, Princess Yuley." Off to go find Nahiko now for daily exercise.

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody

Last edited by Dani; 11-16-2010 at 06:27 PM.