Thread: Hogwash
View Single Post
11-16-2010   #6 (permalink)
Dani
Special
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineMabinogiS4 LeagueSpiral Knights
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering Eye

Dani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond reputeDani has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dani
IGN: FearmyLEGS
Class: i shoot you lt_gunslinger
Level: E

Ludo had finally made it to the office. He chugged the juice in his bottle and tossed it into a trashcan. He then slammed both hands down on Luap's desk.

"HEY!" Ludo greeted with a large cocky grin on his face, "So I heard that you guys finally found a way to make a map that stays consistent to the changes I make to the building..."

Luap nearly jumped out of his seat and almost spilt coffee on himself. He set the mug down and looked up at the student from his paper, "... Yes, that's right."

"Well you know what?"

"What?..." This seriously wasn't the time to deal with Ludovic Doreann, Luap thought.

"Your map's spell and enchantment over the school's been just disenchanted! And guess what?!" He seemed to be filled with such glee like a hyper schoolgirl. It's hard to tell if he's just being sarcastic.

Luap groaned, "What?"

"There's now ten new magic locks over the spell! Have fun!" Ludo laughed happily. He then marched out of the room without closing the door behind him. Luap merely planted his face on his desk. Well it was still better then Grandy duties.

And with that the school changed its shape once more for the day, and this time no one had a functioning map to help them navigate.

---

Kai blinked and stopped in his tracks when he noticed he was walking in a complete circle. Seems like Ludo changed the school layout for the day... With a shrug of his shoulders he started walking away while whistling a cheery tune. As he turned a corner he bumped into Matthew Yuley and they both fell to the ground rather ungracefully.

Kai quickly got up and brushed himself off. He then held a hand out to Matthew.

"Hey there, Goldie Locks," he grinned, "I'm half surprised you aren't tailing your baby brother."

ggFTW RulesggFTW Eventscomedy.mp4
My fingers trace lines of azures and scarlets, following the viridian milky ways above
To the poetry of fourteen billion years of light that mellows my heart into a melody