View Single Post
11-16-2010   #5 (permalink)
PedroRomero
Mr BLOW YOUR MIND Simple
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineWorld of WarcraftLineage II
Awards Retired Content StaffTwitter Fan

PedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond reputePedroRomero has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Seasoning
Class: Cleric & Knight to_gambler
Level: E
Guild: Hardcore

It was another day at Wolverhampton and with that meant the daily grind of managing rambunctious teens who were probably better off knowing magic in the first place.

"Thanks for signing on! Good luck!" Derf called out after the new assistant teacher as he left the main office. "You'll need it." He added on in a mutter as the door slammed behind him.

Derf then turned to his desk and began shuffling his papers around when a mug of coffee was set on his desk. He looked up to meet his coworker Luap with a slight smile.

"Thanks... Lord knows I need it," he said reaching for the mug.

"No problem," Luap said walking towards his own desk and sitting down. He began flipping through the morning's paper.

After taking a sip of his coffee Derf asked, "So who's taking Grandy duty today?"

Luap didn't even bother looking up, "I had him Friday..."

Derf narrowed his eyes though he knew the other failed to see it, "No wonder you were being so nice."

He got up and readied himself for another day of Grandison watching. He really didn't know why he did it since the younger boy rarely got up to anything. He went to classes like any other normal kid and he seemed to have one decent friend. Regardless, it was what star student Matthew wanted. Talk about brother complex. Still it couldn't be helped and thus Monday began for the office pair. One engrossed in the paper and the other to begin his day as a child-stalker. Yippee...

----

The cafeteria was still full of students taking their breakfast. Some chated happily with their friends, clearly morning people, while others stared blankly into their bowls of oatmeals with vacant, zombie-like expressions. The Yuley's were in the midst of them, seated near one of the large glass windows enjoying their meal together much like they did back home on their estate.

The oldest was going over the notes for his presentation later. The only thing in front of him was an untouched danish and a glass of orange juice. The middle child was practicing an "revive" spell on an egg and the very youngest was pouting over his plate of pancakes and sausage, poking it with his fork.

"Stop poking your food," the middle child said, finally leaving his egg alone and fixing a glare at the subject of his annoyance.

"I'm not hungry," replied Grandison. "In fact I think I must still be full from dinner last night."

"Well throw it away. It's distracting me from hatching this egg--"

"Nobody told you to hatch it there."

"Nobody told me not to."

"Well you can't because it's boiled," Grandison stuck out his tongue.

"I asked for a raw one from the back."

"No you--" Grandison began to reply but he caught Matthew looking up from his notes and immediately began eating his sausage.

"Leave your brother alone," Matthew said to Jaden. "You know how his appetite is..."

Matthew stood and grabbed his danish and juice.

"Eat as much as you can though ok. You know what the doctor said about your weight."

Grandison nodded, still pouting with a mouth full of sausage as his older brother left the table. However as soon as he was gone he spit the meat back out.

"I'm done!"

---

When Matthew was leaving the area and simultaneously reading his notes he came across Derf coming his way.

"He's in the dining hall and has Herbalism in the morning. He better not ingest or come into physical contact with anything potentially harmful or it's your head."

Matthew continued walking on leaving Derf to dread his task for the day. There were literally 100s of things Grandison was allergic to.