View Single Post
11-16-2010   #5 (permalink)
Queen
~custom user title~
Special
Games
Asda StoryDragon SagaEmil Chronicle OnlineLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Queen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Queen Send a message via Skype™ to Queen
IGN: Alluria Fior
Class: DRK
Guild: Discourse <SALT>

I was actually going to start a WoW thread with the upcoming release of Cataclysm (3 weeks!)

Right now I'm trying to get the achievements that will go away. Stuff like Ahn'Quiraj and Zul'Gurub becoming World Zones and no longer being raids. Our guild is also running GDKP Lich King runs because we all have our KS and people really want it before Cata removes the title.

Release event is pretty fun, running through saving the citizens of Orgrimmar from the elements. Except me and my boyfriend did looaaaads of the element bosses (tank que ftw) and got locked out of our ICC GDKP run as well as like 7 other people due to the "5 instances per hour" lockout.

Last edited by Queen; 11-16-2010 at 12:42 PM.