Tenelax is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Tenelax Send a message via Skype™ to Tenelax
IGN: Tenelax
Class: Gunslinger lt_gunslinger
Level: 105
Guild: FrenchBread

Good morning all

Raz: Random Entry - 21/05/2008 - Melty Blood Act Cadenza B

Thats the tutorial so make sure you did everything in it... If yes then the only thing you need to do is to adjust your keyboard for online gaming : out of the 3 MBcaster files that you have into you're MB folder, double click on config_caster.ini then you have some information to add in it...

1. Enter your nickname
2. Enter the nickname of a second player (if you play team match you need it)
3. Set it to 1 instead of 0
4. Dont touch the PORT section and go at INPUT section
5. inputdevice=255 and now go in your original MBcaster file to take the keycode text document
6. You can notice that every single keys on your keyboard have a code. Since the config_caster only take those code you will need to rely on them to change the controls... If you want a little help here is mine :

kLeft=0xCB
kRight=0xCD
kUp=0xC8
kDown=0xD0
kA=0x2C
kB=0x2D
kC=0x2E
kD=0x1E
kQ=0x1F
kAD=0x20

The arrows to move, Z=weak attack(A) X=medium attack(B) C=strong attack(C) and A=parry(D) S/D(Q and A/D) multi fonction buttons

Once everything is done you can play online ;D. Open MBcaster and press 7 then Enter. It will ask you for an IP : 208.83.220.135 I use that one :3. Then the person you are playing with need to do the same thing and when both of them did, it will ask you to press 2 to start.

Btw Xfire would help a lot since MOG have his own chatroom so anyone can meet up and make matchs.

Good luck!

Last edited by Tenelax; 09-06-2008 at 05:51 AM.