View Single Post
11-14-2010   #12 (permalink)
Kebin
On the Radio
Special
Games
MapleStoryAudition 2PangyaTrickster Online
Awards Event WinnerSotW Junior

Kebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond reputeKebin has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Kebin Send a message via Skype™ to Kebin
IGN: Kevin
Class: (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ lt_bard
Level: 19
Guild: (◕‿◕✿)

The theme was fabulous and I am glad to see a good turn out. I wish I had my photoshop key code -cries- I had a hard time choosing between a couple but I did end up picking one.

#1: I absolutely loved the idea, it was hilarious. The color scheme was really well done as well. However, the entire thing wasn't really well blended even though it made sense.

#2: I lovee this one. The randomness of the colors and the excellent light source gave this one my vote :]

#3: Well done as well and I loved the stock but the entire thing was a bit boring to me xO

#4: Same as number 3, it was well made and pretty cool, but the stock is overused imo and I don't really like how empty it is. I am also not a fan of over-sharpened stuff sadly ;;

#5: The random triangles everywhere didn't really work for me and the text at the corner is an absolute no no :<

#6: The color scheme was gorgeous and I liked the masquerade idea but overall the tag was messy, over-contrasted and seemed unfinished.

#7: This one really caught my eye. I almost voted for this one since the color and the entire idea of mysteriousness was cool, however, I have a thing against plain/boring/empty sigs :< Though the idea was really really well done I still think more could have been done with this tag.

Number 2 gets my vote :]