Thread: SotW #83 Vote!
View Single Post
11-12-2010   #4 (permalink)
Gaap
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAuditionzOMG!
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Gaap
IGN: Makina
Class: Multi-Character to_boxer
Level: Pro D
Guild: Magika

Oh cripes. So hard to pick. D;

So i'll give all of those sigs a proper "CnC".

Sig 1: I like the idea of the "/facepalm" render... Hand... Thing. Thoug the hand looks kind of weird, even though I understand that it needs to be blurred-light enough to see the text.

Sig 2: Very pretty effects and wat-nat. Though i don't know why do I have to tilt my head to view at the render... :V

Sig 3: Very simple siggy with a bit of "fragments" going on. Nothing is wrong, but I don't think it's on my favorites.

Sig 4: Ooh! Very galatic! I don't know how this person does it, but I am a sucker for stars and the night sky.

Sig 5: The... Triangles are a bit weird. I don't know. But I don't think i'm not a fan. Maybe because it's a bit... Simple? Just not my cup of tea I guess. :X

Sig 6: Pretty much alot of shatters and epic-glowness going on. One of the very few sigs I would use IMO. I'm also starting to like smudge-sigs, so it has my sugar to it.

Sig 7: Another smudge-sig, but this time a bit dark and smoggy. (Unlike the colorfull one above.) As a beginner smudge-sig artist, this ain't that bad. Love the how it gradiants. /can't properly comment on smudge sigs lol @.@

So i'm in-between 2, 4, and 6. :X