View Single Post
11-08-2010   #7421 (permalink)
Gaap
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAuditionzOMG!
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Gaap
IGN: Makina
Class: Multi-Character to_boxer
Level: Pro D
Guild: Magika

Kind of lost int he wall of text, but I don't mind a fresh restart on the "Future Trickster Content" thread. Also, the only person who can translate Korean/Japanese text and eligible to be the heads of this topic are either Kale and Sidero. (Of course, I can also go "ninja" and post what I see on the jTO Wiki Boards before Sidero...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kale15
oh and timer, megane isn't an NPC, she doesn't exist out of the alert pop-ups. She has no know legs, meaning she has much a chance to be a pet as martha.
I know. But I don't know what else to call her. "Information-Girl"? (She's no pet yet, but it's possible for jTO to make a Gacha set based on her...) For those who want the source on those pics, I got them at 4Gamer's Trickster page... Put that in the bookmarks so I don't have to make a post or two here. xD But why I posted the pics because I know a few of the Tricksters go on in-game for the artwork...