View Single Post
11-08-2010   #7415 (permalink)
Rydia
Me nem nesa.
Games
Trickster Online
Awards MoM Award

Rydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond reputeRydia has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Rydia Send a message via MSN to Rydia
IGN: *Rydia*
Class: Cat. I'm a kitty cat. And I meow meow meow and I meow meow meow. to_cat
Level: DEAD
Guild: Révolution

Quote:
Originally Posted by kale15
Unfortunately some aren't, but after look back though this thread I can see how it can be hard to know things. There is alot of spam, some of which I add to, and it clutters the thread and shrouds the info. So after being mad I started to sympathize and think. So yesterday I came up with an idea I would like to open to discussion.

The original post of this thread was made 2 years ago, when rose garden revo was new on jTO. So with the coming of the DNA updates I suggest a restart of this thread, mainly so I, or someone that really wants to, can update the first page with info of "Future Trickster Content". That way we can quickly answer the "what is?" question with "look at the first page".

Opinions?
I think this is a great idea, but is it possible to just change the first poster in a thread? It would suck to lose all the history. D: I thought that was done with the scammer thread but maybe I'm thinking of something else...