View Single Post
11-08-2010   #7414 (permalink)
kale15
DTF
Games
Trickster OnlineLuniaDragon SagaLa Tale
Awards MoM Award

Location: south of the north pole and north of the south pole
kale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond reputekale15 has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Kale15

so it's been a week since I posted on this thread, I've avoided posting here as my last post was de-reped. It wasn't so much that I was de-reped, but the comment that came with it.
Quote:
If it pisses you off that much, then don't reply. I'm sure someone else could answer it.
Now this made me mad, so I will explain why I don't like repeating and why it makes me mad. I don't have to post here, I have no contract that says I must pass info on and post on this thread so others can see what might be coming to trickster. Now when people ask for a repeat of the info already posted here it angers me as it's a slap in my face. it says to me "you might have posted that info a week ago, but I didn't see it then and I'm too lazy to page back and look at it, so do more and tell me again now." Now no one should have to do this, and people should be capable enough to look back and find the info they want to know.

Unfortunately some aren't, but after look back though this thread I can see how it can be hard to know things. There is alot of spam, some of which I add to, and it clutters the thread and shrouds the info. So after being mad I started to sympathize and think. So yesterday I came up with an idea I would like to open to discussion.

The original post of this thread was made 2 years ago, when rose garden revo was new on jTO. So with the coming of the DNA updates I suggest a restart of this thread, mainly so I, or someone that really wants to, can update the first page with info of "Future Trickster Content". That way we can quickly answer the "what is?" question with "look at the first page".

Opinions?

oh and timer, megane isn't an NPC, she doesn't exist out of the alert pop-ups. She has no know legs, meaning she has much a chance to be a pet as martha.