Thread: My Sig
View Single Post
11-08-2010   #3 (permalink)
Kudaranai
늑대와 미녀
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseAudition
Awards Retired Forum ManagementEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Senior

Kudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Kudaranai

It is a little large, a little too wide. Sometimes, things are nicer when they're smaller and a bit more compact. It means that you won't have too much area to fill in as well. Try moving them closer to the center instead of having your focus(es) far apart on the opposite sides. I'd also suggest looking up tutorials. I still do even to this day. You don't have to follow it exactly, but you do pick up on how things are done here and there, something you might use in the future if you're interested in them.