View Single Post
11-04-2010   #7 (permalink)
Lunar
ggFTW Stalker

Lunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrozenHearted
CBD's first hit is what that determines whether it will juggle the oppoent ot not

According to my tests that was true. I'm actually happy to see you found it inccorect on inaccurate, since this threas is here to gather information and tips which may help people around.

Please elaborate where I was wrong an help me making it better, when you have time and feel like doing that, ofc.

PvPers tend to keep it level 1.
Oh my...Has it gone that bad? >< I will edit it to: "Some PvPers choose to keep it level1 "once I'm back from school. Thanks for the info.

O.o It worked for me the dew times I succeded doing it (perfect timing) and even in the the 2 times I managed to do it as an away-from-the-wall, but I have to admit I did it somewhat in diagonal. I will test it with 180d and report the results.

Thanks.
cbd is indeed incorrect as it would make my combo with rim not work
all 3 hits air however the hits are as follows
there is a longer gap between 1 and 2 so if u mistime ur cbd and miss the 2nd hit will not be fast enough to hit
but... no one in their right mind would time the 2nd hit to hit.. so u can leave it as is.

Last edited by Lunar; 11-04-2010 at 04:51 PM.