View Single Post
11-02-2010   #1 (permalink)
AnnabelleMarie
gah lol
Special
Games
MabinogiDragon NestTrickster Online

AnnabelleMarie is just really niceAnnabelleMarie is just really niceAnnabelleMarie is just really niceAnnabelleMarie is just really niceAnnabelleMarie is just really nice
Send a message via Skype™ to AnnabelleMarie
IGN: Annabelle/AnnabelleMarie
Default [JP] International Costume Design Japan Regional Qualifiers

„–™‚ƒƒ‚ƒ‚ƒƒ* ƒžƒ“ƒŽ‚ - Fantasy LIFE!

google translate go o3o... also they have WAY MORE winners than NA and i think their GM's actually followed the rules..
[Mabinogi] Thank you around the patronizing.

We recruit from September 30 through September 15, 2010 "MABINOGIグローバルコスチュームデザインコンテスト" will present works by the cut in Japan.

。 In addition, since each division winner and a great many works Gozaimashita in the work to reach an award-winning work in Japan provided a special prize qualification apart, we have elected.

With regard to implementation of the work item is a special award pending
Future benefits will be awarded the following award winners Narimashitara implementation.
- Completed a total of four wearing clothes designed by the person (or set of men and women can choose the number of neighborhood sex)
Patterns of the clothes - designed by one person (if the set is a set of male and female)

„–™‚ƒƒ‚ƒ‚ƒƒ* ƒžƒ“ƒŽ‚ - Fantasy LIFE!

to many images to post so everyone just click the link and share with us your favorite from JP

my favorite o3o

My Steam ID - My Facebook
3DS Friend Code: 2020-0049-4799
Animal Crossing New Leaf - Aerielly, Town Totoro

Last edited by AnnabelleMarie; 11-02-2010 at 08:01 PM.