View Single Post
10-28-2010   #10 (permalink)
Metty
Derpin' Herpin'
Games
LuniaSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterRusty HeartsAika Online
Awards MoM AwardPervert Award

Metty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant futureMetty has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to Metty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adun
Thanks for the clarification because I think I misread Virus' question. I would say that this is a matter of interpretation. I thought Virus was asking if he could recapture the Pokemon he lost as soon as it fainted. But he can't unless it so happens to be the first Pokemon at the start of a route. Right?
As far as I know you can replace a fainted pokemon in a Nuzlocke as soon as you want as long as it's an area no pokemon was encountered at. So say he skipped the route that takes you to Victory Road and is on the left side of Viridian City, he could go there immediately and capture one there as long as its the first pokemon or the second if it's a pokemon he already has and is using the no duplicates rule.