View Single Post
10-25-2010   #1 (permalink)
R
shannon is a fattie
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineCabal OnlineDivine SoulsElsword
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerImage SleuthFacebook FanTwitter FanPervert Award

R has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond reputeR has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to R
Default "How much MA is needed for.."

Notes:
  • The MA requirement to OHKO each monster is based on the skill that you use (obviously).
  • The MA requirement to OHKO said monster is without a critical.
  • The MA requirement is without Attribute and the skill Elemental Boost. You can reduce it by adding these two things.
  • This was done with and for Bards/Witches, but can be used by all Mage classes in someway or another.
  • Dark, Water elemental and single hit skills, such as Arrow Rush, will NOT be added.
  • "Recommended Level" solely means my own recommendation.
  • I quit the game, so I will not be updating this at all unless people give me the information.
  • If you want something added, then you can send it to me via a Private Message and we'll go from there.
  • Feel free to post any questions you have that is related to the thread, or MA/Magic skills in general.
  • PLEASE DO NOT POST SCREENSHOTS, REQUESTS OR ANYTHING UNRELATED IN THIS THREAD.

Monster: Coal Soldier
Health Points: No higher than 9,508
OHKO (or else): Berserker, Guard Break
Recommended Level: 140~225

Spoiler!

Monster: Ice Bear
Health Points: No higher than 14,486
OHKO (or else): Berserker, Faint
Recommended Level: 190~320

Spoiler!

Monster: Gold Beetle
Health Points: 11,435
OHKO (or else): Suicide Bomber
Recommended Level: 215~260
Location: 1st Closed Lot of Jade Steel, 1st Closed Lot of Silver Jewel, 1st Closed Lot of Precious Jewel
Special Note: Has strong resistance to Wind and Earth. It's best for you to be a Soul Master with the Space skills if you want to train here with these elements.

Spoiler!

Monster: Guardian Kerberos
Health Points: No higher than 9,055
OHKO (or else): Guard Break
Recommended Level: ???~215
Special Note: There are two types of these on the map. One has higher HP and resistance than the other. Also; be sure to have at least +2 MA higher than the requirement, as they use Magic Meltdown.

Spoiler!

Skill: Electro Attack [Master]
Spoiler!

I have removed the Fiesta Zone and Tower of Chaos section.
  • Fiesta Zones will NOT be added upon request or demand. It will NEED to be a community effort if any of you want it added.
  • Tower of Chaos will be re-added eventually. At least for Electro Attack. If any of you want other skills added; it will NEED to be a community effort.

There are some skills missing on the lists. If anyone would like to test them; please do so and send all information (including screenshots with your stat view opened) to me via a Private Message!

Coal Soldier
  • Whirlwind
  • Raging Storm
  • Tornado Blast
  • Light Wave
  • Celestial Strike

Ice Bear
  • Whirlwind
  • Raging Storm
  • Tornado Blast
  • Staff of Thunder
  • Light Wave

Gold Beetle
  • Cleaving Terra [ With Salamander's Territory ]
  • Earthquake [ With Salamander's Territory ]
  • Wind Blade [ With Gnome's Domain ]
  • Raging Storm [ With Gnome's Domain ]
  • Staff of Thunder
  • Light Wave
  • Celestial Strike

Guardian Kerberos
  • Earthquake
  • Raging Storm
[Lv.73] Nesa [Demon Queen]
[Lv.51] RismJ[Bellatrix]
Tumblr: Noamu
PSN: Zykre

Last edited by R; 12-16-2012 at 02:50 PM.