View Single Post
10-23-2010   #53 (permalink)
zgmfx19a
Retired
Special
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterTrickster OnlineLa TaleGunbound
Awards Retired Forum Moderator

zgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to zgmfx19a
IGN: Nek0 / Nek0Yasha(RIP)
Class: Zooks

Quote:
Originally Posted by ErnestLyell
How come I couldn't do this =m=

After choosing the seventh button from the top , and when the DOS pop up with the button OK on it , I wait and wait for almost 30 min and nothing happen , when I click on the Ok button , another window pops up " Unhandled exception has occurred in your application . If you click continue , the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue . If you click quit , the application will close immediately "

Any help how to get pass this ? =m=
I personally dislike the program's method of packing and unpacking, so I've use a different approach instead.

Search around the forum for the post where you can un-IPban yourself. I've posted the quote so much that I am lazy to do it again.

Use the program to unpack the data. Export the edited operator files onto somewhere, then copy it over to the unpacked data, pack it again, rename and you are good to go.

I think the Chinese program comes with the packing/unpacking program as well, but I am not too sure if they are the same. To play safe I used the one I am more familiar with.