Class: Anything that's fun.
Level: Meh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LolWut

Amumu
Bandage Toss cooldown reduced to 16/14/12/10/8 from 18/16/14/12/10
Curse of the Sad Mummy duration reduced to 2 from 2.5

Jax
Equipment Mastery tooltip updated to show health gained from each source dynamically
Leap Strike
Cast time reduced by 20%
Travel speed increased by 20%
Ability power ratio reduced to 0.7 from 0.8
Empower
Now only deals damage to a single target rather than to an area of effect
Now resets Jax’s autoattack timer when cast
Damage increased to 75/110/145/180/215 from 40/60/80/100/120
Ability power and damage ratios increased to 0.4 from 0.2
Mana cost reduced to 20 from 35
Cooldown increased to 9/8/7/6/5 from 5/5/5/5/5
Tooltip corrected to accurately state it deals magic damage
Fixed bugs where Empower incorrectly did less damage when used at the same time as Leap Strike or each 3rd Relentless Assault strike.
Counter Strike damage increased to 80/110/140/170/200 from 80/100/120/140/160
Relentless Assault
New Active: Grants 20/35/50 + Jax's dodge percent in bonus magic resistance for 5/6.5/8 seconds upon activation. Costs 80 mana. Cooldown of 60/60/60 seconds.
Buff icon now dynamically shows the number of Relentless Assault stacks which Jax is benefitting from
Tooltip correctly indicates that Jax gains up to 10 stacks of Relentless Assault
Recommended items updated

Miss Fortune
Bullet Time range reduced to 1400 from 1500
Bullet Time scaling reduced to 40% of damage per shot from 45%
Strut maximum movement speed bonus reduced to 70 from 80
Double Up bounce range reduced to 500 from 575

Urgot
Removed "Recommended" tag LOL

Items
[COLOR="SeaGreen"][SIZE="2"]Last Whisper unique armor penetration now
Malady (remake)
Recipe changed to: Dagger + Dagger + Amplifying Tome + 550 gold = 1825 total cost
Base stats changed to +50% attack speed, +25 ability power
Unique Passive changed to: Your physical attacks shred your target doing 20 magic damage and reducing their magic resistance by 6.
Magic resistance reduction stacks up to 4 times.

Runes
Lesser Mark, Mark, and Greater Mark of Desolation armor penetration reduced by 15%
Lol those are the stuff that are seem the most interesting for me.
A nerf on Amumu was to be expected, i hear so many complain about his ult when i play him >.>

I was planning to get Miss Fortune so this all those nerf sucks... lol

I tried our revamped Jax and i have to say, its really nice. When playing Jax before i always prefered to have a strong Empored, Relentless Assault and Leap damage so i usually go AP for him. Now with all those buff he mostly became the terror of Auto attack DPS like Yi or Xin Zhao. The new malady does help Jax too. I always found Rage blade + Ult not to be quick enough to reach max attack speed so having a nice boost of attack speed and AP for that price is nice as well as the unique passive.

Now about the runes, well it isnt such a big lost i think.. overall its 0.33 * 9 = 3 Armor penetration for 9 Greater marks. Its a lost but I think the Last Whisper now will be a much more viable item for many characters PANTHEON TIMEZZZ. For example Miss Fortune she did get the damage decrease but if she get that her skill will still deal fair damage against tank now.