10-16-2010   #13 (permalink)
Light
Forum Operations Manager
Pouty Princess ☆
Special
Games
Guild Wars 2LuniaConquer OnlineElsword
Awards Most Valuable StaffAdmin AwardMoM AwardPervert AwardTHE CHAMP

Light is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervertLight is the ultimate pervert
IGN: Light, Yucie
Class: Kanna
Level: 208

Quote:
Originally Posted by VorpalBunny
Three hellions get the job done much faster, build faster, are less fragile, can be reactor'd, and two shot multiple probes when upgraded. Whether or not they can jump up walls is a moot point since medivacs are always empty during an assault and could be used to drop off hellions. On top of all that, you can have them out and burning stuff up by the 4 minute mark. Oh, and you don't need the speed upgrade for them.
So, if anything, this patch makes hellions the new reapers.
I think not.
First off, you're trying to justify that one unit is better than the other.

Anyone can easily argue that one unit does a better job at something than another for multiple things.
But that's not what this discussion is about.

The discussion is that reapers are totally useless all game long and may as well not exist, which is simply not true by any means.
I posted a simple example up above of one way they can be used by a good player to keep the harass going during mid-late game.

Unless you have a valid statement that proves that reapers can't do jack shit all game long, then there is nothing to discuss.

+Rep if I help you. | Guides: Lunia's Client Editing Guide / How to ggFTW!