View Single Post
10-10-2010   #88 (permalink)
Kudaranai
늑대와 미녀
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseAudition
Awards Retired Forum ManagementEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Senior

Kudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Kudaranai

It's not about whether 'these guys' can take critiques or not, because if they can't, they wouldn't be making these threads. This is about something you highly lack, which is tact.

And for the record, you ARE rude. There are ways to get points across without belittling them. I failed to see how it is possible for you to think otherwise. I've certainly let this go on for several occasions but it gets to the points where people can't take your oblivious to manners anymore.

Is it so hard just to leave it at the critiques? Let's take a look at this for example:

Quote:
lols... surprised an artist like you should know what it is but clearly seems like your clueless.
What was the purpose of that sentence? If Dani doesn't know the actual term for it, why couldn't you just link that url without that comment? "Oh, this is what I meant by pillow shading: HERE" Do you see how much of a difference this makes? Do you see how much less offensive it is?

Quote:
lol just pointing out something that doesn't seem correct and maybe beneficial to the artist but clearly you guys act childish so idk how my opinion gets across.

The light source doesn't seem correct and may need to be relooked but you may disagree because I'm just sharing my input that's all
What was the reason for you to call them childish? Why was it so difficult for you just to leave it that "The light source doesn't seem correct and may need to be relooked." Certainly, the artist will take it into consideration.

And when you're called out on your rudeness, you respond with people being "butthurt" If anything, you're the childish one. I'm sure this was not the first time someone had said this to you. Perhaps you should think about WHY many other people have accused you of having no manners. Maybe there is a little truth to the accusation?

This will be the last time I speak to you about this. If this behavior continues, if I get more complaints from you, I will forcibly remove you and your holier-than-thou attitude from here.

Thank you.

PS: Sorry I had to use your thread, Dani.