View Single Post
10-06-2010   #14 (permalink)
Kirks
ヨンム・カークス
Games
Trickster OnlineProject BlackoutSD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterAion

Kirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond reputeKirks has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Gladiyeytor

To the game masters of Trickster Online:

Dear GMs,
Thank you for using some of your free time to read this letter. I have sent to write a letter of request to you for unbanning my account, *removed*, which is my current account. My account was banned almost a day ago, and I was banned for ''Account Cumulative''.

I was hoping that you could unban my account, seeing that I have learned that what I have done is wrong. The real situation is that I was using the account of some of my friends in doing things like transferring items, healing myself, afk-ing his/her characters for a party and some others.

Again, I would ask of you, to grant me an opportunity to play Trickster Online again with the character which I have spent a lot of time on, and would love to play him again, and I will promise not to go against the rules by sharing my account information or using the accounts of my friends to benefit myself. I will respect the rules from now on, I promise to all of you. Please reply to this e-mail. I appreciate it that you took some of your spare time to read my letter.

Sincerely,

chadchad

Good enough?

P.S: MY grammer suXc toDay

-Lt.Commander Yonem Kirks, African Zeon Remnants

Last edited by Shanni; 10-06-2010 at 09:06 PM.