View Single Post
10-03-2010   #45 (permalink)
Gaap
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAuditionzOMG!
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Gaap
IGN: Makina
Class: Multi-Character to_boxer
Level: Pro D
Guild: Magika

Off-topic: I like reading manga in actual book form. Bought as well. (Can't stand reading at bookstores... Because that felt rude. Oh and still collecting Loveless.)

I can't catch up to the D.Gray-Man manga anymore, event though it had more content than I thought than the anime. Falling behind and all I can do for now is Spoilers.

On the funny side, I can't stand watching anime on computer anymore. (With the acception of Panty and Stocking because I think about 80% chance that it'll go to the USA.... (Mainly for Adult Swim.)) The last pure anime (and not western) I watched last time is D.Gray-Man. Rawr there. ><;