View Single Post
09-28-2010   #10 (permalink)
Mums
Just like that!
Special
Games
Bloodline ChampionsS4 League
Awards Event WinnerSotW JuniorPervert Award

Mums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond reputeMums has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Mums Send a message via Skype™ to Mums
IGN: Vik
Class: Mama to_fox
Level: ∞
Guild: Prisma

If you bother with this kind of things, why would you even go to McDonald's? Their burgers are disgusting IMO.

Anyway... At a "normal day" I skip the breakfast cause I have no appetite. Oh no! The most important meal of the day!!!

I eat school lunch at 11:30-12:00 and I try to take some vegetables. I used to buy a baguette and a coke but I'm trying to buy less from the school cafeteria cause, well, it saves me a lot of money (I could easily spend 150 SEK there per week, about $20) and I actually lose weight by not buying from there. I try to leave my wallet at home, but sometimes I bring some spare change for a snack.

At home it's really random. I can go a day without eating after the school lunch, and I can also eat a lot of little things at home when my belly is craving for sweets, and the same days I can eat two meals after school.

I'm not sure I'd call myself healthy, but I don't think I'm unhealthy either.

EDIT: Btw of Aimee's post, I think it's harder to eat at holidays/vacations cause I'm usually home alone and bored and then eat out of boredom. At my summer vacation 2009 I gained 10 KG, that's over about 2 months. This summer vacation tho I lost 5.

Last edited by Mums; 09-28-2010 at 10:55 AM.