View Single Post
09-28-2010   #2 (permalink)
Adun
\_(ツ)_/
Special
Games
World of Warcraft

Adun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Adun Send a message via Skype™ to Adun
Guild: [JW], Kirameki

IMO, only those truly anal people follow those kinds of plans by the letter and encountering them in person scares me. I saw a guy at a McDonald's who was obsessing over the nutrition facts that were posted on his cheeseburger wrapper, scribbling them into a notepad and punching numbers on his calculator. One of the most extreme examples of this, if I ever saw one. This isn't normal behavior, or human at that.

I don't really log what I eat. I just cook and eat whatever is available, or whatever I feel like eating. I do the grocery shopping for the most part and sometimes I don't eat that third meal in a day. To me, it's enough to play it safe by eating a few fruits/vegetables and protein daily and that's about it.

Heheh, if you're classifying as slightly underweight I'd say eat more in a friendly way, of course.