View Single Post
09-25-2010   #74 (permalink)
Mitchi
It's always lupus
Special
Games
MapleStoryLuniaKingdom of LoathingCity of Heroes
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorMoM AwardPervert Award

Location: Narnia, and the north! Wait....is Narnia supposed to be Canada?
Mitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Mitchi Send a message via MSN to Mitchi Send a message via Yahoo to Mitchi
IGN: SakiaLumei, Arphage
Class: Aran, Blaze Wiz lt_treasurehunter
Level: 9x,3x
Guild: Cupcake

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandrie
Not so sure if I'd join the vampire one (they freak me out, except for the sparkle sparkle ones), but I don't have any ideas right now so Q_Q
But those scare me the most ;_;

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nihil679
Not big on the vampire one. If we're doing Ar Tonelico, that might inspire me to start playing AT2 again (ughhhhhhh, but my backlog).
Well it's more inspired by AT, it's not going to be actually AT based because that will require way too much reworking (especially on Teru tribe, because Arpeggio adds so much crap that wasn't in the games, like the families and the familiars and whatnot).

Need to go bug Ry to see what he's down for, he seemed to like the AT with Maleteil idea D:

edit: Song magic one is also based off on of Akiko Shikata's albums.

Last edited by Mitchi; 09-25-2010 at 09:53 PM.