View Single Post
09-25-2010   #50 (permalink)
Linkykins
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Legend of EddaLeague of LegendsTrickster Online

Linkykins is a splendid one to beholdLinkykins is a splendid one to beholdLinkykins is a splendid one to beholdLinkykins is a splendid one to beholdLinkykins is a splendid one to beholdLinkykins is a splendid one to beholdLinkykins is a splendid one to beholdLinkykins is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kale15
OK, this is coming from a guy that only reads the scammer threads when there's these dramas going on, cause it's funny to read.

rules. There does need to be some clear cut ones, my 2 suggestions are.
1. The picture proof must be of trickster. The scam happened on trickster, the proof needs to be from trickster.
2. There needs to be 4 things to show a scam. Evidence of a deal (you give me recharge coupons, I give you 14mil), Evidence that you have what you offered (I'm giving 14mil, see how I have 14mil), Evidence they received what you offered (Here's me giving 14 mil to person x), evidence they didn't give you what you asked for(They deleted me from their friends list, and I never got the recharge coupons).

Also there will be a need for some kind of appeals judge. As no matter what rules you have, this is the internet and there will always be drama. So you will need someone who's word is final on this. I see me regretting saying this later, but I volunteer for this job. I know trickster so, I know what people are talking about. I no longer play eTO meaning I have no personal opinion on it's community. And I'm not a member of the ggftw staff, so I don't represent the site just the thread.
Could see this as a good idea for someone to run the thread. Since he doesnt have any emotional ties to anyone on eTO and such.

ily snowii for sig