View Single Post
09-25-2010   #42 (permalink)
Lala
Eat.Sleep.Rave.Repeat.
Games
Grand ChaseLuna OnlineKingdom of LoathingTrickster Online

Lala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant futureLala has a brilliant future
IGN: Étoilée
Level: 30

Oh yes, I was very neutral in all that.. craziness. However, if someone were to look at my profile and go "Oh mah gawd, she's friends with Valese, therefore not neutral D<"
No. I'm neutral. She invited me to be friends, I accepted. Which I would do with most anyone!

For this new Scammer Thread idea discussion thing, I think it would be possible to find a couple of people to update it and remain neutral. I would volunteer for the job, but that more of a "vote a person for that" And we all know how the last thing voted went ahahaha

Anyways! I hope that something will be figured out! It's sad (and funny in a cynical way) to see that all the hard work put into the Scammer Compilation Thread and Scammer Discussion Thread was thrown out all because this one thing was thrown waaaay out of proportion!

This is a very nice community, for the most part, and I'm sure we could come up with something ourselves. We can't always leave it up to the mods to clean up all of our mess. I think we're all more mature than that.

Edit: Just saw this, ( I take long to post because I go over what I say and try to edit if anything doesn't make sense xD )

Quote:
Originally Posted by YukiCross
Scammer thread or no, I'm only concerned that people would be more inclined to scam in game now that they won't have to worry about being on the list.

Unless the players themselves create a list, but of what good? That would probably only bring more drama than this since even neutral parties can take sides when it comes to friends.
I completely agree that when it comes to friends it's hard to remain neutral. But hopefully if everything points to your bestest best friend scamming poor Boy A.. then hopefully the "neutral person" can get over themselves and their friends and say, "Realistically bestest best buddy of mine has scammed poor Boy A, and must go on the scammer list." And if that happens, it only changes other peoples opinion of them, and shows you that maybe some re-evaluating of buddy needs to be done.

Last edited by Lala; 09-25-2010 at 09:49 AM.