View Single Post
09-25-2010   #31 (permalink)
Valese
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineProject Blackout

Valese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Valese
Class: Charm to_primadonna
Level: 340
Guild: {7N}

I believe it's time to finally check the IP addresses of those mulitple accounts and see who created them? I'm almost 100% sure you won't find 20 different names. (I'm sure you guys already did last night though..)

And isn't this supposed to show you which 'side' can really be trusted? I didn't post on that thread to avoid unnecessary attention / flaming.. though in the end I have to say the opposition just couldn't handle losing FAIRLY to the whole community and had to show their childish side. So they felt the need to make multiple accounts and 'cheat' their way through.

And accusing the staff of taking sides in this case is pointless, anyone with a brain up there could see they were not taking sides. The opposition was the one that screwed this up, his main account on here got banned and they must be happy now. Cause they're such hypocrites, that did everything to win, lost in count, but won in the end by making you close the scammer thread. But guess what? While going this far doing all of this. They "couldn't care less" ?