View Single Post
09-25-2010   #29 (permalink)
Torikakae
C.I.A. Rad Bromance
Games
Trickster OnlineAuditionGrand ChasePangya
Awards Event WinnerMoM AwardWandering Eye

Torikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond reputeTorikakae has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Torikakae Send a message via Yahoo to Torikakae Send a message via Skype™ to Torikakae
IGN: Torikakae
Class: Buffalo to_buffalo
Level: 400
Guild: Mirage Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolbluex
but not everyone has itrader and most of the TO community doesn't have ggftw accounts for itrader

although the list hasn't stopped people from scamming it's always been a good reference for me... sad to see it not get updated ;-;
Perhaps, but we can't expect everything to come so easy now, can we? We had this easy-access scammer list and look what happened. It was just a matter of time I suppose.

Therefore, I guess it's time to advertise. Invite people to join our little community. Get to know the ggftw crowd~ We're generally nice people, aren't we?

And besides, in real life, would you really close a deal with someone you just met in the streets? Or would you rather affiliate yourself with a reputable organization (namely ggftw) and do your business within?

And it'll be harder for scammers to abuse iTrader. We can research the accounts of those who wrote in someone's iTrade and see if they're reputable or just mules. Not to mention that our ever vigilant ggftw crew are on the lookout for multi-accounts.

~Thank you Shnao for the siggie~