View Single Post
09-23-2010   #35 (permalink)
ArturiaPendragon
クレアアアアアア!!!
Games
Ragnarok OnlineLa TaleHello Kitty OnlinePangya
Awards Event Winner

ArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond reputeArturiaPendragon has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to ArturiaPendragon Send a message via MSN to ArturiaPendragon
IGN: I am the fail of my bone
Class: Fail is my blood and body
Level: Thousand fails, I got
Guild: Success and life dunno me
Xfire: Unlimited Fail Works

I really like customizing my own profile, and like seeing other people's work on it, and... basically, SOC, Light, Dani, Taka and everyone else who are against this already said what I have in mind, (Except I wouldn't call it identity personally, but it felt like "Wow my profile doesn't look as welcoming but bland now. D:") so I don't think there's a reason to repeat what they said any further. Personally I prefer the things the way they are, which is just Simple and Clean, you know? D: And repeated again, I too wish to know what are these changes before implementing it.

This is just a board and all, there's no need for so much fancy features, in my humble opinion. Not everyone here plays games 24/7, and I believe that tearing down profile design would be a big let-down for people who like looking at other people's profiles or like making their own. I like Innovation, but scrapping out this idea is not a good choice, IMO. D:

☢ Please click to level up Reimu! ☢

Big thank you to Aimee for the sig!