View Single Post
09-23-2010   #32 (permalink)
MintyVampire
You Wetawd
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalLeague of Legends
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerWandering EyeFacebook Fan

MintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to MintyVampire
IGN: MintyVampire
Class: Kitttty
Level: 237/246
Guild: Ecks.T.C/Symphony/Deity ~I Love you guys <3~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light
I look at the profile as the users "Identity" because everyone has a different style going on.
Mine personally draws back good nostalgic memories for me.

I've no idea what plans you've got in mind, and because change isn't always for the better, I'm going to have to agree with SOC and Shnao.
This is a major change, and if removing more identity of someone will be the sacrifice, I'm really torn away from my usual "Yeah, this will be great" conclusion.
^ This

But then again...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Momijii
While I like the profile customizations, I'd rather see new features that can actually benefit the site as a whole, then just the people who like to design profiles. Therefore, I vote for the ditching of profile customizations for new additions to the profile.
Lets just hope the new feature will be worth it.