View Single Post
09-22-2010   #30 (permalink)
Shnao
wow so scare
Games
Emil Chronicle OnlineGrand ChaseMabinogiLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerMoM AwardGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Junior

Shnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond reputeShnao has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Momijii
>Some people disable sigs. because they can lag their computer occasionally.
>Not everyone uses Xfire.
Well, there's also the option of asking the person him or herself what games they play via PM or Visitor messages. lol

As for the profile question, I don't really know what else to say except for what Light and Kebin says. :v Sense of uniqueness that sets yourself apart from the others and also just another neat thing that we all can do on the forums.

I remember getting a new friend on here because I visited her profile and saw that she had customized it so nicely. We started talking about stuff that we shared in common and yeah, it was nice. New friend get~ Though I'm full aware that this isn't the case with everyone else.

Overall though, I'm fine with whatever now. It's no big deal.