View Single Post
09-22-2010   #57 (permalink)
Jon
♥ 09/07/13 to INFINITY. ♥
Games
Trickster OnlineElswordWonderKing OnlineEden Eternal
Awards Admin AwardEvent WinnerEvents RegularGuide WriterWiki Task ForceWandering EyeArtifact HoarderPervert Award

Jon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond reputeJon has a reputation beyond repute

No complaints from me, this new layout change (as well as how certain other things are changed) is totally awesome~! What's more, you're still not done with it yet. I fail to see why some people are complaining though... even if you had the perfect layout the majority (95%+) of people absolutely adore, people will still find reason to complain about it.

Just try to ignore those people Paul, although I know they can get under your skin (though constructive criticism is always welcomed [pessimism isn't needed at all]). Keep up the great work, because there are definitely people here that greatly appreciate you and your team's time and effort put into this site. <3