View Single Post
09-22-2010   #47 (permalink)
zgmfx19a
Retired
Special
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterTrickster OnlineLa TaleGunbound
Awards Retired Forum Moderator

zgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to zgmfx19a
IGN: Nek0 / Nek0Yasha(RIP)
Class: Zooks

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoeJeko
Like I said in the random thread..

I don't get this thing with bright. Facebook is all white and has more than 500 million users. As of January, users average 7 hours per month on Facebook. I just.. don't get it ~_~ Do all of you view ggFTW in the dark?
IMO, navigating through the posts are fine, but it is the light blue + blue combo at the threads page, plus the forum's light blue background against a pure white "wallpaper" that is killing people's eyes imo (not to mention the fonts have shrunk significantly as well).

Here's what I am viewing.

Spoiler!

I personally find myself straining my eyes a lot more when I am browsing the site as compared to the past, and say google or facebook. I don't know how to say it. Facebook's white and black is like, looking at papers. Light blue however against a pure white forum background however (I have no ads), adds emphasis that the site is bright.

Just my two cents.

Last edited by zgmfx19a; 09-22-2010 at 05:08 AM.