View Single Post
06-21-2008   #1 (permalink)
Tea
31 Flavors
Special
Games
S4 LeagueWarflowEden EternalSword 2
Awards Retired Content StaffFacebook Fan

Tea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to beholdTea is a splendid one to behold
Default Tales Runner|Open Beta 16th!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Background Information
Tales Runner is a casual online racing game featuring a wide variety of maps and game modes inspired by Korean and Western fairy tales. Tales Runner offers players the opportunity to tumble, run, jump, and dodge obstacles on their way to the finish line. The game modes include Relay Races, 30-Man Survival Races, 4 player co-op maps, Time Attack modes, single player missions and much more. Tales Runner is a well established game in the Korean market with a fiercelt loyal following, and it is believed that it will win an unbridled success in the American market as well.

Gala-Net has announced that it has reached an agreement with the Korean publisher, NOWCOM, to license Tales Runner in North America in March. After a couple of months' preparation, Gala-Net, Inc. are preparing to launch closed beta in August, with the game going live in September. Tales Runner is a well established game in the Korean market with a fiercelt loyal following, and it is believed that will win an unbridled success in the American market as well.

Trailer @ Tokyo Game Show in 2006

Some Gameplay - Alladin on Easy versus some other person.

Customizing Character - Kinda like in Pangya

Thats all i mostly know atm. It seems fun, I remember playing a game like this on the playstation.. kinda reminded me of Cookies & Cream cept i dunno if they will have obstacles like that though XD;;