View Single Post
09-20-2010   #1220 (permalink)
Vixen
<3 you Shane :3

Vixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Vicksy
Class: Katarina to_cat
Level: Diamond

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffyx3
Good job on those SS's but once again, where is the proof of {Terror} saying he is Muffinsx3 (Yes with the x3) and no not muffins. That ain't valid proof.

First SS, yes I am x3Muffinz and ''I'' said {Terror} would make Muffinsx3 but sweetie, take a look at the date 15 AUGUST. People change their mind from time to time, yeh it happens.

Second SS has nothing to do with this, gg.

Third SS Oh ''When you gave me the shield'' What shield? I thought you lend him your sword too? And how come there's no date on that SS Hmm, Something smells fishy. Again kudo's on the editing. (Still no valid proof, SS of the gear)

Fourth SS? As far as I know it was Muffinsx3? and not muffins. But that is besides the point. I do hope you can read? It says he was Plvling with my bunny waiting for me to hit 50, in English that means he was power leveling my Rac, x3Muffinz to 50.

Fifth and sixth SS? Wow. A bunny with a golden lion set o_o Like, Oh my god. We totally scammed your set, if that's even your bunny, Lulz. Also where are the stats? (Or you trading them to {Terror} with the exact same stats) '-'

Seventh and eight SS? We already discussed this, as you can see it was not only related to you being scammed but down talking you in general. Why? Because we don't like you and you were annoying us. We just wanted too have some fun with you
Spoiler Tag #1 shows Valese asking if LL is gonna make a char like yours and {Terror}'s.

You : I think he's gonna copy me and ter

Valese : Muffinsx3, Cupcakesx3, Cookiesx3?

Cookiesx3/Cupcakesx3 were examples, leeding on from Muffinsx3. THESE ARE NOT TRUE CHARACTERS.

This shows that Muffinsx3 was created at this point, so we go on to find out who Muffinsx3 is. Valese already knows it's {Terror}, but for all of you who didn't know, let's carry on.

You said ''he's gonna copy me and ter'', so we then go on to find who you are.

The one just below it (in the same spoiler tag) is showing that YOU have x3Muffinz. So going back to #1, Muffinsx3 links to {Terror}.

Spoiler Tag #2

Ter said ''when you gave me the shield'' - proof that Valese indeed gave him the shield.

Spoiler Tag #3

Val asks : Muffins? Ter responds saying yes.

Link back to previous proof. MuffinZ is yours, so MuffinS is {Terror}'s.

The date was cut out because of the translation. Ask Valese to repost with the time, she has nothing to hide.

Spoiler Tag #4

Waw. A bunny with a Pharoah set. Indeed waw.

She posted it because it had the date in the lower right-hand corner, showing she had the Golden Set at THAT time, power-leveling to 90 because Ter wanted to borrow it.

Spoiler Tag #5

Again. Reposted proof of {Terror} saying he has Valese's set, but he sold the Sword and was still vending the Shield. And you saying ''scammers for life friend. get with it or go home.''

All of these screenshots have proof about {Terror}, and have proved the things she has said above. Good day to you.