View Single Post
09-20-2010   #1216 (permalink)
Valese
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineProject Blackout

Valese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Valese
Class: Charm to_primadonna
Level: 340
Guild: {7N}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyn
@Valese: And that was the point of my reply. Shanni edited out the emails, but not the names. It makes your logs look less confusing. I'll say that here if I want as long as it's not spam. There's no need to be rude about it.
I apologize, it's just you backing up Jeff makes him think he is saying stuff that make sense, when he's basicly repeating what you say. And adding nonsense to it to make it sound more like him.

Either way I'm done arguing. I put my proof on here, and if any of the moderators want to see the logs without them being saved on paint I will send them. I have -nothing- to hide.