View Single Post
09-20-2010   #1214 (permalink)
Vixen
<3 you Shane :3

Vixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Vicksy
Class: Katarina to_cat
Level: Diamond

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffyx3
One way ticket to prison? Yeh I don't think so. Lying to someone who started lying is a crime? Sure sure, especially on msn. Oh wow, I must be up there with kidnappers and bank robbers. Any who, what you just mentioned about other threads is irrelevant. So we lied to her on msn making it a joke now? Why would I want to say anything else to her when she's clearly upset about being ''scammed'' It was just to easy. And um, are you retarded? Screenshots can be edited in any way, duh. How hard is it to understand that even tho we said those things, saying it to piss someone off isn't admitting to something? Geezus. Also you'd be amazed to see what people are willing to do just to prove a point. So staying up a few hours to create ''proof'' yeh that sure lets us know she's telling the truth, and has ACTUAL proof. Like many people have said before, Lack of proof, where is the Screenshot of you trading the gear? Or the screenshot of {Terror} saying he is Muffinsx3. You two are just making a fool out of your selfs, making it sad. And you Moonie should just stay out of this as you know of nothing.

I've said it once and will again, I'll be waiting for this so called ''proof'' Have fun editing
God you ignorant soul. I have stated in this thread that Valese has posted ANOTHER set of proof that shows Muffinsx3 = {Terror}.

Don't try to act smart now, saying about kidnappers and bankrobbers. I said that IN REAL LIFE. IF YOU ADMITTED THAT YOU COMMITTED A CRIME. YOU'D BE PUT IN PRISON. EVEN IF YOU WAS JOKING ABOUT IT.

I know enough to be in this thread, I was there when everything happened. I saw Ter's shop being held up. Do you want a screenshot of it from my character too?

The MSN convo clearly states {Terror} saying thank you for the equipment. Valese was busy looking for screenshots of {Terror} admitting he was Muffinsx3. I'm sure if you wait in your chair for a while Valese can find some more proof. I'm also sure she would not come on here with an ''army'' consisting of only her and myself to get {Terror} on the scam list. What's with all this ''Put me on the scam list den aswell''? We are talking about {Terror}, not you.

You can't make over 20 screenshots look professional in a matter of minutes after the scam.

No I'm not ''retarded'', neither am I throwing insults back at you. Throwing insults when we're proving your friend is a scammer is not making you look smart. It's just like an lolfiller because you can't think of anything else.

Sorry Ameh, we thought editing out the MSN e-mail would create less of a drama, but then we noticed that we forgot to do it on the other conversations. Valese can re-post with the e-mail fully there, if you think it needs to be seen.

@LL - We had no business in Shanni! editing out the e-mails. Like I said, we forgot to fully remove them, we thought removing them would send less hate-mail towards you lot. If you want the convo's with the e-mails still there, then so be it.