View Single Post
09-20-2010   #1209 (permalink)
Vixen
<3 you Shane :3

Vixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond reputeVixen has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Vicksy
Class: Katarina to_cat
Level: Diamond

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffyx3
Reason I have a lot to say is because, I don't like you, and I don't like it when my friends or family are being falsely accused. Thus, I replied to this pathetic attempt of yours. You being in good ''Terms'' with GoW? I don't think so missy. Youp's been KoSing you since forever, As Ameh said. And to be honest non of us never really liked you. Maybe Sammie or Drakii but thats a whole different story. I admit we said those things to you on msn, but do know we only said those things to piss you off as you were annoying us. So there's your proof. And Youp being the only GoW member? Wrong. We might be in a different guild now but we're still GoW, don't forget. It's 2 against whatever now, please just drop this pathetic attempt of yours calling {Terror} a scammer. We all know who the scammer is yet to you ignore what lies in front of you. Can't make it any clearer for you.

''Cause after all, as much as I hate them, you love them.'' Really now? Thanks, this makes it so much easier proving you only do this out of hate, as you know Muffinsx3 is not I repeat NOT {Terror}
In real life, that would be a one-way ticket to prison. Admitting you did a crime, but you stated you 'lied' about it just to piss her off. Why would you say THAT to piss her off? Surely you can find something else to say to piss her off. You do know anything said about scamming would be held against you. That's what screenshots are for. People that are proven scammers (in the other thread, previous people, not saying that it's the people here now), all lie and say it's not true, etc - I don't understand why you would force yourself in such a difficult position. I caught some char saying that they were a scammer (posted in thread a while ago), but then they saw it and came to me saying ''please take it down, I was joking'' - what is there to joke about it, seriously?

Valese has put proof now that Muffinsx3 is indeed {Terror}. I don't see why someone would go to some length and 'create' this proof. Heck, she got scammed YESTURDAY, do you think someone would stay up for hours trying to make this type of proof up? That's not the case here. Try to find a way that MSN convo's can be sent in a proper format - screenshots is all we can do at the moment. You admitted that you said those things, but you're still saying that {Terror} isn't the scammer.