View Single Post
09-20-2010   #1205 (permalink)
Valese
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Trickster OnlineProject Blackout

Valese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond reputeValese has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Valese
Class: Charm to_primadonna
Level: 340
Guild: {7N}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyn
Well, I don't think she's been on good terms with Youp at least. He's been KoSing her since forever now. The last time I was in PvP before I quit, the two of them were still at it, and I remember Jeff helped back then. Last week I saw her getting KoSed by a few GoW people, Youp being one of them.. I don't know if that's before or after this though. Valese is in {7N} and most of its members don't get along with GoW, as far as I know.
{7N} and people that are important to me know the reason ;p
You don't need to know the details. I will say 1 thing though. I lend them the set to be NICE. Not good enough of a reason for you? Terror came to me out of nowhere and asked for a set to borrow to train his new Raccoon. So I gave it to him.

Oh and. Thank you so much >: I didn't know I was in {7N} until you pointed it out for me.

Last edited by Shanni; 09-20-2010 at 04:29 PM. Reason: Off topic