View Single Post
09-15-2010   #15 (permalink)
Nihil679
LIFETIME TRADER
Games
Aika OnlineAlliance of Valiant ArmsAsda StoryArchlord
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerPervert Award

Nihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond reputeNihil679 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Nihil679
IGN: Nihiru

Max Neck Snap is half for PvE and half for PvP, because trading Neck Snaps and launch hits with another person and them coming out of a supposedly 1+ second immobility almost immediately is retarded and stupid. Not to mention I don't fee the necessary need to max out any other grab other than the three Cubes, which I already do.
It's also a percent-based grab, meaning more profit off my gauntlets, which I refuse to use something else still.
I'm getting Spiral Cancel also. Don't really see anything special about that.

I already know about the Air Steiner -> j.X -> grab thing. I've been told its the equivalent of Weapon Master's Backstep Cutter grabs. I've pulled it off a few times in practice mode, but I don't bother to use it in real PvP because... I don't Cube, so no use in j.X -> Cyclone. I don't really bother, because if I fail to, it makes me look like an ass. Not to mention the lag will mess it up in the "average PvP match." Fling's usually on cooldown, Suplex is whatever.