View Single Post
09-12-2010   #7129 (permalink)
MintyVampire
You Wetawd
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineEden EternalLeague of Legends
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerWandering EyeFacebook Fan

MintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond reputeMintyVampire has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to MintyVampire
IGN: MintyVampire
Class: Kitttty
Level: 237/246
Guild: Ecks.T.C/Symphony/Deity ~I Love you guys <3~

Quote:
Originally Posted by kale15
This is dorothy's art
Spoiler!

that is a pet that as timer said was offered as a voice-over contest. Anyways the female rook comes in October.

as I don't think I talked about it, merchant lorena as a member of the card hunter team. She has a different spot for each day of the week, and she exchanges 500 gelder coupons for elemental compound crystals of all lvls. The element is also dependent on the day of the week.

oh and it took 5 pages, it's a new world record!
Ohhhh thankie Kale <3!
I've been wondering where can you get those art from @.@? They are so amazing and pretty.

Merchant lorena sounds nice...Since I never pick up those crystals, she is going to be useful when I do end up needing them.