View Single Post
09-09-2010   #12 (permalink)
Rhinehart
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlinePangya9DragonsDream of Mirror Online
Awards Facebook Fan

Rhinehart is a glorious beacon of lightRhinehart is a glorious beacon of lightRhinehart is a glorious beacon of lightRhinehart is a glorious beacon of lightRhinehart is a glorious beacon of lightRhinehart is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via ICQ to Rhinehart Send a message via AIM to Rhinehart Send a message via MSN to Rhinehart Send a message via Yahoo to Rhinehart
Xfire: rhinehart

They've gradually unbanned players who've been wrongfully auto-banned since they logged on after the maintanance, including myself, but alot of other people got stuck in-game with the "Account is already logged in" error after getting disconnected once. They still haven't been able to log back in, but Nexon's started to take inquiries regarding this issue.

Nexon Forums - Does "ID already logged" = a Ban without notice?

But on top of that, people who have been able to log in since the maintanance (including those who were recently unbanned) have had to deal with lag, disconnects and game crashes. Suffice it to say, the servers are quite unstable and I believe the previous maintanance pretty much destroyed the game.

I won't be playing again until there's been an emergency maintanance.