View Single Post
09-04-2010   #1 (permalink)
It's always lupus
MapleStoryLuniaKingdom of LoathingCity of Heroes
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorMoM AwardPervert Award
Location: Narnia, and the north! Narnia supposed to be Canada?
Mitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond reputeMitchi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Mitchi Send a message via MSN to Mitchi Send a message via Yahoo to Mitchi
IGN: SakiaLumei, Arphage
Class: Aran, Blaze Wiz lt_treasurehunter
Level: 9x,3x
Guild: Cupcake
Default MintyVampire Answers!

Originally Posted by zgmfx19a
What's the relationship between mint and vampires?
My love towards mint and…uh...I don’t know o-o. There are no relationship between them =D?

Originally Posted by Aimee
If you could make one thing definite about your future, what would you do? [for example; you will definitely be married, definitely work for a certain place etc]
Definitely be rich!!!!
I’ll definitely have children…I don’t want to be lonely when I am old!

Originally Posted by Milkshakes
Source and etymology of your name, and confirmation that it's not related to edward cullen's minty-ness.
It is NOT related to twilight or Edward Cullen’s minty-ness (EWWW @ Robbert P.)
Minty because… I love mint and most minty stuff.
Got the name Vampire because in other MMOG that I’ve played (TW) I am known for a lazy grinder/leveler I mean…I would way rather just to sit around and chat >___>. And somehow people always want me to level so they just make me leach them so I can actually level and so most of them just start calling me exp (Blood) sucking vampire =D!
And when I start playing English MMOG I needed a English IGN and to be honest I am not that creative with name so I just put Minty and Vampire together…I mean hey Minty-fresh Vampire IS something new right ;D?

Originally Posted by Ibuki
Which vampire do you like best?
MintyVampire duh!

Originally Posted by Sanichi
Blood or Chocolate?
Strawberries or Oranges?
Dogs or Cats?

Originally Posted by Mirae
Are you a creation of Miyuki's blood sucking?
Maybe? =D

Originally Posted by SakuraHarunoHara
My question is: What's your question? Joking =P

What canceled/ended anime series would you like to see come back?
What movie would you like to see a sequel/prequel for?
My answer is: What's your answer?
Full Metal Alchemist, Avatar (YAY movie is coming out!) and uh…this anime call something like “Oro Secondo Passo” It seems to only have 2 episodes for some reason Q__Q
Can’t really think of any movie right now x.x..

Originally Posted by orphan
What's your most embarrassing moment?
Probably when my garments nearly slip right off during A Fashion Show?
Actually I don’t think there is a most embarrassing moment for me…There are just too many Q__Q

Originally Posted by ArturiaPendragon
Do you have sparkles when standing under sunlight, just like Edward!? 8D...

Sorry, can't resist. ._.
I don’t sparkle under sunlight and in my opinion, Edward Cullen Robert Patty just look hairy to me =S (PLEASE DON’T KILL ME RP FANS).
So are you saying I am hairy Q_Q? *punch you in the face* *bite* I am not that violent <3

Originally Posted by wat
Do vampires sparkle under the sun because they are made of mint candies? Did you lick 'em?
No no and no

Originally Posted by Mitchi
Oh god, these questions @_@

So, what would be your ideal place to live (climate and location wise, an actual city is fine).
Yes I know @_@!
Hmm…My ideal place would be somewhere close to beach, city and definitely transports!
Sunny, but not too hot and low UV rate 8D! Definitely NOT humid.

Originally Posted by Mums
How do you feel about all of these vampire questions?
What can I say? Its expected Q__Q

Originally Posted by SOC

You're not allowed to say a miserable pile of secrets.
Damn how did you know I was going to say that?!!! Well, what about…Specie that can’t live without woman =D?[/QUOTE]

See previous episodes here!
If you would like to volunteer to be interviewed, please contact Mitchi.

-ggftw Community Staff
PM Kotarou, Ascherit, Mitchi, or Sanichi.
Baa baa black sheep have you any booze? No sir, no sir, I'm a....sheep~