View Single Post
08-26-2010   #1 (permalink)
Sidero
Retired
Special
Games
Trickster OnlineDragon SagaLegend of EddaZoomumba
Awards Retired Division HeadMost Valuable DivisionEvent WinnerMoM AwardWandering Eye

Sidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond reputeSidero has a reputation beyond repute
Default Upload file and original file have difference

Hi. I need some support on an image page of Trickster Wiki. I don't know what happen when upload the image of Nikarium Fragment.gif (wiki.ggftw.com/trickster/Image:Nikarium_Fragment.gif). My file and the file of other users that have tried upload have transparent background, but when update the wiki page shows the image with white background. I've tested with other files but this problem only happens with Nikarium Fragment file.

This is happened before the CDN changes and still happen and all cache of the browsers was cleaned. I've already try remove all old uploaded files but the white background remains in the file.

I know there are other priorities, so the answer can be wait.