View Single Post
08-23-2010   #7013 (permalink)
Gaap
Feeling nostalgic, huh?
Games
Trickster OnlinePangyaAuditionzOMG!
Awards Event WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanPervert Award

Gaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond reputeGaap has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Gaap
IGN: Makina
Class: Multi-Character to_boxer
Level: Pro D
Guild: Magika

Oh wow. I didn't know about this interview thing....

I like the re-wamp idea and trying to get back their newbie players without getting lost in our *cough* outdated walk-through. (Oh yea and I forgot... We are getting nekomimi meidos...)

Second part... I'm interested in seeing how they will work that out. I hope they will make things balancing and not to crazy for a single grinding/questing journey... And wonder how MyShop items will work as well... O_O;

Third part... Not alot as planned yet, but I hope it's something to do with either the NPC charm or the 8 main Trickster's character re-wamp... Like open to more customisation. (Man tha'ts alot of sprite-work!!!)

And LOL at the "new skills" demand! xD Hopefully next year as they promised... =3=;

And WAT Epi. 7+8?! Oh god looks like I can't end my game yet, lol! =3=;; And beww so much content to put into my DREAM anime/animation...

@Silver: Not all content can get imported to eTO... I guess they are picky on what stuff to add to their game... And also at the "right time". =3=; I like the Recycling System, but I am patient about it... I'll just be picky about buying any lolboxes... Oh and no Belle Chocolat voice either. Otherwise I wouldn't have to fuse the poor girl's looks.... *shot*

P.S. I or WE still play Trickster due to the features that catch our charm. One thing for me is the Story, which Episode 6, 7, and 8 aren't even made yet... :S (AKA I play TO like a RPG... Only with real people to communicate and play with.)