Thread: Suicides?
View Single Post
06-21-2008   #18 (permalink)
Ethane
Break it up, son.
Special
Awards MoM AwardPervert Award

Ethane has a reputation beyond reputeEthane has a reputation beyond reputeEthane has a reputation beyond reputeEthane has a reputation beyond reputeEthane has a reputation beyond reputeEthane has a reputation beyond reputeEthane has a reputation beyond reputeEthane has a reputation beyond reputeEthane has a reputation beyond reputeEthane has a reputation beyond reputeEthane has a reputation beyond repute
Class: NONE

My old man ate a shotgun cocktail while I was living with him and trying to get his life back together after he was overcome with depression when his second wife left him. All that booze he was inhaling at the time didn't help either.

The aftermath was pure horiffic drama, and something I'd rather forget. However, my dad was always selfish and self-centered, so I guess that helped him do it because he only thought of himself.

It's a selfish coward's way out and I have no sympathy for anyone who commits suicide except for folks in extraordinarily bad situations, like people suffering in third world regimes and certainly not anyone who has the privilege to access a computer.