View Single Post
08-11-2010   #14 (permalink)
Virus
案山子
Games
Trickster OnlineGrand ChaseLa TaleMapleStory

Virus has a brilliant futureVirus has a brilliant futureVirus has a brilliant futureVirus has a brilliant futureVirus has a brilliant futureVirus has a brilliant futureVirus has a brilliant futureVirus has a brilliant futureVirus has a brilliant futureVirus has a brilliant futureVirus has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to Virus
IGN: Takkuri
Class: Cyber Hunter to_lion
Level: 27x
Guild: Style

Every story says the kids -never- got past the Lavender Town area, that immediately disproves this creepypasta I believe.

What was -instantly- stopping them at that point? In order to have a full-on effect from a binaural tone don't you need to be listening to that tone for a while nonstop? The stories make it seem like they enter then they're like, ''Omg.... what's.. happening to me..... /suicide''.

I think the video shown above is right, at most a few kids might have felt a little uneasy/sick or something since it -is- some pretty high-pitched shit so you never know, but that's as far as it goes realistically I'm sure.

It's a kind of story like if your big brother told you if you stuck your finger in the hole in the tree you'd lose your finger because ''this one kid did it and his finger fell off in there'', even if what actually happened was the kid put his finger in and was just bitten by an ant. Presto, Lavender Town story's design.